This is part of what makes us different and one of the keys to improving performance. We constantly encourage innovation in the services we deliver on your behalf and in how we manage our investments.
Our commitment: a long-term strategy that delivers performance for all, to shareholders, customers, staff and partners.
The expertise to meet your challenges. We are committed to constantly extending and expanding our range of skills to align with our customers’ expectations.
Close to you
The closeness that marks the relationships between our staff and our day-to-day relationships with our service providers, partners and customers is a powerful driver for efficiency and responsiveness.
People, their career paths, safety and health lie at the heart of everything we do. The decisions we take are informed by the impact they will have on the environment.
Our quality, safety and ethics code of conduct
Akiem Group guarantees the reliability and long-term nature of its commitment to the industry with a management policy focused on:
Measuring and piloting the Group’s performance.
- Being as close as possible to our customers and ensuring their satisfaction
- Managing and piloting everything we do in full accordance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Constantly developing and improving our capacity for anticipation, responsiveness and innovation
Firmly at the centre of our organisation and all our operations and a top priority for our staff.
- Ensuring all Akiem entities are managed in compliance with EU/445/2011 (ECM Safety Regulation)
- Selecting and rolling out a network of partners and contractors qualified to meet the ECM requirements that apply to all Group entities
- Engaging with everybody in the business to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff
Respecting all applicable rules and laws at all times and acting in an ethically responsible manner
- Promoting respect and integrity in all business dealings and in all relationships within the Group
- Respecting laws and regulations in all circumstances