How do I apply?
All current job openings can be viewed in the Our Job Offers section: if a job offer interests you, you can apply online.
How many job offers can I apply for?
As many as you want… providing that you have the right profile and skills!
Can I also submit a spontaneous application?
Of course! If none of our current job offers match your profile, please do not hesitate to send us your CV, along with any other supporting documents that tell us more about you. We are constantly looking for new talents.
What formats should I use when use when submitting my CV or other documents (in English, French or German)?
We can accept CVs and other documents in the following formats: .doc, .docx, .pdf. Please take a moment to check your CV and other documents one last time for mistakes and errors before submitting them to us.
How does the recruitment process work?
- Step 1: your application is selected by our recruitment team. Congratulations!
- Step 2: our HR department contacts you for an initial telephone interview so that we can explore your application in greater detail.
- Step 3: we ask you to complete a few small tests to assess your professional skills. There is no need to panic, these are simply role-playing scenarios.
- Step 4: we arrange one or two face-to-face interviews with your future manager(s).
- Step 5: you have passed each step with success and are finally ready to join our team. We send you a formal offer of employment.
How long do I have to wait for an answer after a recruitment interview?
That depends on the post and the availability of other candidates and our managers. It is possible that we will give you an answer within two days, but you will usually have to wait at least two weeks.
In all cases, we will do our utmost to keep you informed of progress during each step, until we finally select a candidate or candidates.
How can I contact the recruitment team directly?
The recruitment team will contact you after you submit an application.
Can I join the Group as an intern or on a work-study contract?
Yes. We offer 6-month internships and 12- or 24-month work-study contracts in all fields (HR, technical, legal, sales, IT, etc.).
Is there a chance of being hired permanently after an internship?
Absolutely. Most interns and work-study trainees who have spent time with us received a permanent job offer at the end of their traineeship.
What career development opportunities does the Group offer?
There are career development opportunities within the same department as well as the possibility of moving between departments, for example, from technical to sales.