- Identify new customers, their needs, commercial & industrial partners,
- Market leasing operations for our locomotives & related services,
- As the main contact for prospective & actual customers, you will negotiate, draw up and implement contracts,
- Work in close collaboration with the technical team to maintain constant communication from both technical and financial viewpoints,
- Ensure the terms and conditions of the customer’s contract are fulfilled and its guarantees are met,
- Ensure sales & marketing intelligence for the related markets, identify changes & anticipate needs,
- Develop innovative service offerings in collaboration with the technical team,
- Record & use information in the CRM system for reporting on activities,
- More generally, take part in designing the sales strategy.
- Knowledge of the rail environment would be a big advantage (ideally traffic, operations, rolling stock, engines),
- An inquisitive mind & a sense of initiative,
- You understand the market’s economic challenges & demonstrate a keen understanding of products,
- You stand out because of your thoroughness, methodical attitude, good customer relationship skills & your ability to grasp the big picture,
- Proficiency in English & German is preferred, French would be a plus.