As part of the Technical Department, the division Operations & Services accompanies the growth and diversification of the locomotive leasing activity and pilots the maintenance operations. Its role is to reinforce Akiem’s position on the full service market segment in Europe. This division rules, contracts and organizes all or parts of the ECM functions and responsibilities.
His/her assignments will be to:
- Support each customer in the implementation of lease agreements and follow up lease agreements, interfacing directly with operational and sales staff.
- As the customers’ technical contact point, ensure compliance with technical commitments through a structured REX (return on Experience)
- Implement an operational learning system (collection of information, monitoring and control) drawing on maintenance production, locomotive performance and field observations.
- Engineer or technician with min. 5 years of experience (specialty: Mechanical Engineering). You have a successful track in the management of projects or management of operations in the field of industrial maintenance.
- A significant experience of rolling stock is a plus (knowledge of railway technologies relating to equipment)
- Reporting to the Head of the Technical Division Operations & Services you are comfortable working in team and you are perfectly at ease in your relationships with customers and other departments.
- You are multicultural, and you know how to manage conflicts.
- You are synthetic, rigorous, methodic and organized. You know your priorities.
- Fluency in German. business English and business French required, knowledge of another European language (Czech, Swedish, Hungarian, Dutch …) is an advantage.