As Key Account Manager, your missions will consist in: SALES
- Identifying new customers and their needs, commercial and industrial partners.
- Developing leasing of locomotives & services activities and managing customer relation with new & existing regional customers.
- Customers’ meeting organisation and preparation (pp support etc.)
- Preparing and following up customers offers
- Preparing offers and documents for tenders with private and state-owned companies in the region – mainly Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia – in cooperation with Akiem HQ divisions in Paris
- Ensuring negotiations in Polish/English with customers, drafting contracts in collaboration with Akiems’s legal department, implementing contracts
- Assuming the role of internal project manager /coordinator during the implementation phase to ensure a continuous technical-economic communication
- Delivering commercial intelligence on the Central Europe market, evaluating trends and anticipating future needs
- Managing regional benchmarking reporting
- Ensuring economic follow-up of customers, anticipating / managing disputes
- Relaunching clients for prompt payment of bills
- Setting up and implementing innovative service offers in liaison with the technical services.
- Designing the marketing and business strategy
- Participating in Railway Fairs/Forums/Events in the Region
- Managing information through CRM Tools
- Experience in international industrial B2B business and a proven track record in selling technical equipment
- Experience of Rail / automotive / aeronautics / energy background
- Polish – Mother tongue and professional English is required.
- Knowledge of the Czech language would be a key advantage. Other languages are a plus (French, German, Romanian…)
- Readiness for regular business travel: up to 40% vs 60% office
- Taste for Challenge
- B2B negotiation skills, customer orientation
- Interest for industrial equipment, technology and Railway Rolling Stocks
Information on the Processing of your Application Data
J'ai lu et j'accepte les conditions générales d'utilisation et la politique de confidentialité.